P-PR Media Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of professional and proactive business services which include public relations, marketing, social media engagement, integrated marketing planning and execution, branding, video and film production, event and conference management.
We also offer a variety of training courses which include social media training, marketing, how to engage with the media and how to use You Tube to your advantage.
The company was founded in 2001 by managing director, Jackie Phillipson, and is now retained by substantial and diverse clients who demand high levels of service and quality deliverable regionally, nationally and internationally.
"We have a proven track record, we will deliver return on your investment and we offer excellent customer service," says managing director Jackie Phillipson.
P-PR's new website is under construction
Click the image below to view
- THAT Group groundbreaking event
- When London based property developers THAT Group made their move into Dorset they appointed P-PR to handle their marketing, public relations and pre-launch event.
THAT Group are investing £80 million into the development which will be unveiled in 2015.
- Three towns Travel
- P-PR were recently asked to assist Bournemouth Town Council to run three events in one day, and support them with PR strategy.
Our activities included creative ideas, the three launch events and media support. The event was deemed a huge success with more than 200 guests in attendance throughout the day and press coverage achieved on the BBC and ITV, as well as with print and radio media.
P-PR also handled the décor, set up, point of display materials, technical support, running order and Power-point presentation and delegate registration.
- Kerry Katona
- Former Atomic Kitten, Queen of the Jungle and Dreams Come True Ambassador, Kerry Katona started the unique Dream Cycle the Olympic Course this weekend at Richmond Park
The unique Olympic cycle event saw entrants raise funds to make Dreams Come True for terminally and seriously ill children across the UK .
Kerry said, "I am absolutely delighted to be a celebrity ambassador for Dreams Come True; the work they do is absolutely fantastic and I want to help spread the work they do to a wider audience.
As a mum myself, I instantly felt drawn to helping the charity to make dreams come true for as many children as possible and by raising more awareness I also hope more money will be donated to help more deserving children."
P-PR Help Harry Help Others
- Help Harry Help Others
- P-PR Media Solutions are the inspirational creators behind the Help Harry Help Others Campaign for Cancer Research UK, the campaign has been so successful that it has reached out across the UK, overseas into Europe and to the USA and as a direct result CRUK has seen a surge in funds and followers.
For full story click here
To see the Help harry Help Others video click here