P-PR Media Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of professional and proactive business services which include public relations, social media engagement, integrated marketing planning and execution, video and film production, event and conference management and media training.
The company was founded in 2001 and is now retained by substantial and diverse clients who demand high levels of service and quality deliverable regionally, nationally and internationally. "P-PR is famous for customer service and that's what I am most proud of" says Managing Director Jackie Phillipson.
- Three towns Travel
- P-PR were recently asked to assist Bournemouth Town Council to run three events in one day, and support them with PR strategy.
Our activities included creative ideas, the three launch events and media support. The event was deemed a huge success with more than 200 guests in attendance throughout the day and press coverage achieved on the BBC and ITV, as well as with print and radio media.
P-PR also handled the décor, set up, point of display materials, technical support, running order and Power-point presentation and delegate registration.
- Kerry Katona
- Former Atomic Kitten, Queen of the Jungle and Dreams Come True Ambassador, Kerry Katona started the unique Dream Cycle the Olympic Course this weekend at Richmond Park
The unique Olympic cycle event saw entrants raise funds to make Dreams Come True for terminally and seriously ill children across the UK .
Kerry said, "I am absolutely delighted to be a celebrity ambassador for Dreams Come True; the work they do is absolutely fantastic and I want to help spread the work they do to a wider audience.
As a mum myself, I instantly felt drawn to helping the charity to make dreams come true for as many children as possible and by raising more awareness I also hope more money will be donated to help more deserving children."
- Cannonball 2000
- P-PR have been appointed to handle PR, event support and sponsorship of Cannonball 2000 – a brand new luxury and lifestyle driving event which encompasses London’s Park Lane, Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Milan and Paris. Celebrity & VIP guests will be taking part in an amazing 2000 mile journey with guests enjoying their luxury cars whilst staying in 5 star hotels and visiting some of Europe’s top night spots including Buddha Bar Paris, Cavalli Milan, Jimmy’s Monte Carlo.
P-PR Help Harry Help Others
- Help Harry Help Others
- P-PR Media Solutions are the inspirational creators behind the Help Harry Help Others Campaign for Cancer Research UK, the campaign has been so successful that it has reached out across the UK, overseas into Europe and to the USA and as a direct result CRUK has seen a surge in funds and followers.
For full story click here
To see the Help harry Help Others video click here
P-PR perform at the Royal Albert Hall
- The Sunflower Jam, Superjam 2011
- In July 2011 the P-PR team took centre stage at the Royal Albert Hall for a very special event in the presence of HRH Prince of Wales in aid of a charity known as The Sunflower Jam.
- P-PR handled the PR, event support, marketing materials which included - programmes, tickets, access all area passes and the photo board for all photography as well as the sponsorship, ticket sales and artist liaison, we appointing the auctioneer who work alongside BAFTA actor Jeremy Irons the Master of Ceremonies, and we also appointed a silent auction company to operate at the main entrance.
- During the Piper Heidsieck champagne reception artists mingled with HRH Prince of Wales, he also attended the sound check and prior to his departure he was presented by P-PR’s Jackie and Richard with a very special cartoon which included HRH and all of the artists performing that evening
- Founder Jacky Paice says
“The charity raised enough money to enable the building of a special room at the Great Ormond Street Hospital (all fitted out with equipment) which will no doubt make the lives of the children and their families more comfortable when they are in the hospital, and the remaining funds raised have been allocated to support training health and wellbeing training schemes.
Sally Hodgetts a trustee of the Sunflower Jam stated, “We could not have pulled off this major event without the help of P-PR.”